Welcome to the online therapy service from The Liverpool Psychotherapy Practice. We are based in the prestigious Rodney Street, known as the Harley Street of the North.
Yet thanks to online counselling and psychotherapy, we are now based wherever you are.
If you’re looking for friendly, professional support to help you through difficult times, we are here to help.
We offer online psychotherapy and online counselling. That means that we use video calls for our sessions.
You don’t even need to have access to a computer if you don’t have one. You can simply use your smart phone or tablet too.
Why Online Therapy?
Online therapy may be a better option than in-person therapy for many reasons. Here’s just a few:
- It’s more convenient
- It doesn’t involve any travel time
- There are no car parking fees
- You can choose your therapist based on who you want rather than who is local
- You can get support even if travel is difficult
- It fits your busy schedule better, as there’s no need to travel to our premises
- You work away a lot, making regular therapy more difficult
- You live in a rural area where seeing a therapist in person is difficult
- You have childcare or other responsibilities
- You are not based nearby yet want us to work together
- You have medical issues that make it hard to get out
- You feel too anxious to come for therapy in person
- You know I’m the right therapist for you but you don’t live nearby
How Psychotherapy Or Counselling Can Help You
Psychotherapy or counselling can help you if you need support with
- panic attacks
- relationship problems
- managing stress
- childhood trauma
- self esteem
- self harm
- bereavement and loss
- life changes
- improving communication
- limiting beliefs
and any other issue that is causing you distress or getting in the way of the life you want.
Good psychotherapy and counselling helps you overcome these issues and build a more fulfilling future for you and your loved ones.
How Online Counselling Works
Counselling and psychotherapy is a confidential service.
Therapy is available throughout the week during the daytime.
Sessions are 55 minutes long and are £70 per session. Online sessions use a secure video call system called Zoom. You don’t need to download anything so it’s super simple.
Once you’ve booked, I send you a link, and you click it at our appointment time. It’s as easy as that.
It’s really easy to contact us. You can phone, text, email or WhatsApp. Click here to go to our Contact page.
It’s even easier to book. You can check out the online diary by clicking here
This allows you to quickly see when appointments are available. You can even book your counselling or psychotherapy session direct from the diary.
Sessions are by appointment only